Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
Imagine buying some property, finding an old, sealed-up barn, and opening up said barn to find about 180 vintage cars in it.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- Star Trek was great. I look forward to seeing what J.J. Abrams has in store for Star Wars. I'm 2 for 3. Please be awesome, Man of Steel. 1 day ago
- 136/365 #Amgen Tour of California 2013 - Stage 5 - San Luis Obispo - flic.kr/p/ejWGyE #project365 3 days ago
- From @steam_games: Save 75% on Mass Effect Collection on Steam store.steampowered.com/sub/18260/ - ME1 and ME2 for $10 TOTAL for next 13 hours. 3 days ago
- You Can Play Atari Breakout on Google Image Search bit.ly/107Uixh 3 days ago
- Zoom! Can't wait to process this set tonight. #amgen #tourofcalifornia2013 @ Food 4 Less instagram.com/p/ZY9A4Ar1sR/ 3 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 536,918 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
- Girl born with 8 Limbs undergoes surgery in India
- Lego Iron Man
- For $510 you can have these guys custom paint you MacBook Pro...
- Play a Word Game, Give Free Rice to the Hungry
- Import Outlook Folders into Thunderbird
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - Commentary! The Musical
- Star Wars Celebrates 30 Years
- Artemis | Spaceship Bridge Simulator
- LEGO Star Wars Space Port