WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Wolfenstein, The Walking Dead, Fargo, PS4 Bundle [Deals] ift.tt/1zS12NM 1 day ago
- #Kotaku - All the Bioshock, Multiple PAX Sales, Adult Lunchboxes [Deals] ift.tt/1C6KXHK 2 days ago
- #Kotaku - Amazon's End of Summer Sale Discounts over 300 Digital Games ift.tt/1wHWQ6T 2 days ago
- #Kotaku - PSN PAX Sale, Breaking Bad Barrel is Back, SteelSeries Sensei [Deals] ift.tt/1vmQrfK 3 days ago
- #Kotaku - Watch Dogs, Razer Peripherals, Futurama, A Dame To Kill For [Deals] ift.tt/1swkP2t 4 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 553,130 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Girl born with 8 Limbs undergoes surgery in India
- Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
- Japanese Game Shows Take 2
- Star Wars Celebrates 30 Years
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - Commentary! The Musical
- Despair Inc. raises hope for new lows of motivation
- In-N-Out's Secret Menu
- Sync Google Calendar Colors and iOS
- Suffering from the Plasma Screen Burn-In Blues?
- Play a Word Game, Give Free Rice to the Hungry