WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Controllers, Keyboards, Mice, Headphones, Cases, Cables [Deals] ift.tt/XDxSFK 20 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Big woot! Gaming Sale, Ghostbusters Remastered, GTAV [Deals] ift.tt/1qJU4L9 1 day ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Two Worlds Epic Edition » USD 0.99 ift.tt/Udequ9 2 days ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Two Worlds II Castle Defense » USD 0.99 ift.tt/13CX4cn 2 days ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Puzzle Kingdoms » USD 1.49 ift.tt/10OUrbF 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 553,556 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Star Wars Celebrates 30 Years
- Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
- Girl born with 8 Limbs undergoes surgery in India
- Devil's Pool @ Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- LEGO Star Wars Space Port
- Southern CA Wildfires
- How To Pack 10 Days of Clothes in One Carry-On
- Suffering from the Plasma Screen Burn-In Blues?
- SF Attacked by Giant Lego Ball
- Despair Inc. raises hope for new lows of motivation