WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Chromecast, Lightning Cable, Popsicles, and More ift.tt/1fH8CaI 18 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Project Cars, Fallout Art Book, and More ift.tt/1SgJiKo 19 hours ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Hacker Complete Bundle » USD 2.99 ift.tt/YDal8l 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Gunnar Glasses, Charging Station, Headphones, More ift.tt/1D5Eb9l 1 day ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Vault Dweller's Guide, Gunnar Glasses, More ift.tt/1Kwqqjw 1 day ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 561,059 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…