WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: MacBooks, Hammocks, Bluetooth Headphones, and More ift.tt/1GfGamg 20 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Fresh Humble, Elgato Capture Card, and More ift.tt/1Kd9xcQ 22 hours ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: $2.50 LED Bulbs, Kitchen Upgrades, GoPro, and More ift.tt/1Jh5A9t 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: The Best Coffee, Anker Gadget Chargers, & More ift.tt/1IIpCGh 2 days ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: BioShock Triple Pack, Xbox Live, and More ift.tt/1QjvJqb 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 559,751 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Star Wars Celebrates 30 Years
- Solving a Sudoku with Oracle
- Fully Autonomous McDonald's Almost Within Our Greasy Clutches
- Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - Commentary! The Musical
- Despair Inc. raises hope for new lows of motivation
- For $510 you can have these guys custom paint you MacBook Pro...