WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- Captain America: Civil War Teaser! youtu.be/uVdV-lxRPFo Woo-hoo! 1 day ago
- RT @Windows95Tips: Find more ways to connect with Windows 95. http://t.co/qohDhlsqMg 3 days ago
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer sweded youtu.be/4fDlPI1vI2A 4 days ago
- #Kotaku - Saturday's Best Deals: Early Black Friday Sales, Your Favorite Headphones, and More ift.tt/1QVCAXz 4 days ago
- #Lifehacker - Saturday's Best Deals: Early Black Friday Sales, Your Favorite Headphones, and More ift.tt/1SPGPlW 4 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 562,750 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…