WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Deals: Cheap Hot Tub, Pet Treats, Kitchen Scale, and More ift.tt/1NGahs7 12 hours ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Cheap Hot Tub, Pet Treats, Kitchen Scale, and More ift.tt/1fdW3UA 12 hours ago
- #Kotaku - The Best Fourth of July Deals: Headphones You Love, KitchenAid, & More ift.tt/1LOubnf 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - The Best Fourth of July Deals: Headphones You Love, KitchenAid, & More ift.tt/1NGnn9l 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Your Favorite Dash Mounts, Logitech Harmony, More ift.tt/1UheOWY 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 560,729 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…