WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Destiny, New Humble Bundle, Tomb Raider, Thief, Skyrim, Logitech G930 ift.tt/1eEWohy 13 hours ago
- #Kotaku - 2DS with Pokemon X for $100, 3DS XLs On Sale, 840 EVO 1TB, South Park ift.tt/1m36A5y 1 day ago
- RT @dliebelson: So, under the pretense of protecting Americans, the NSA left millions of Americans open to identity theft. No words. http:/… 4 days ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Sanctum 2: Britech Skin Pack » USD 0.29 ift.tt/1iXCKw8 4 days ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Sanctum 2: Road to Elysion » USD 0.39 ift.tt/1b1NeWS 4 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 549,838 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…