WiebeTech Drive eRazer
It does what it says, and without a computer. This is one step removed from dropping the drive into a USB enclosure. I guess it can be handy if you had a stack of drives you wanted format.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Waterproof Speakers, Folding Keyboard, NFL Gear, and More ift.tt/1UutJdG 11 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Huge Xbox Bundle, $190 Wii U, and More ift.tt/1JBoILf 13 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Mario Maker, Shovel Knight, and More ift.tt/1hUCAtu 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Cheaper Shoes, Nest Closeout, Bike Gear, and More ift.tt/1O8wb82 1 day ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Developer Alliance Bundle » USD 1.49 ift.tt/1PJNL2x 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 561,553 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Sync Google Calendar Colors and iOS
- Star Wars Celebrates 30 Years
- Ginormus Table Lamp
- LEGO Star Wars Space Port
- In-N-Out's Secret Menu
- Leica Lenses Sliced in Half For Science!
- Despair Inc. raises hope for new lows of motivation
- Mech Simulator Arcade Game
- For $510 you can have these guys custom paint you MacBook Pro...
- Tailgating Deterrent