Steve Jobs Resigned From Apple
Considering that Apple is a company that feeds off of the singular vision of its CEO, I’m very curious to see what the new CEO, Tim Cook, has in store.
Thanks for the head’s up, Tom!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Deals: Playstation 1 Classic RPGs(!), Transformers Comics, Free Sims 2 ift.tt/1nl44I9 23 hours ago
- #Kotaku - Deals: PSN Play 2014, Humble Square-Enix Bundle, PC Parts Gold Box ift.tt/1pb4D3Q 1 day ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Shadowgrounds » USD 0.69 ift.tt/UfxoQD 2 days ago
- Steam Deal - Discount: -90% » Shadowgrounds Survivor » USD 0.99 ift.tt/Z4fNx2 2 days ago
- #Kotaku - Deals: Red Vs. Blue, Dark Souls II Season Pass, PS4/One, Halloween ift.tt/1pAOTby 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 552,022 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
- Devil's Pool @ Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- For $510 you can have these guys custom paint you MacBook Pro...
- Vintage Cars Found in Old Barn
- In-N-Out's Secret Menu
- Airborne a Placebo?
- Afghanistan School for Girls
- Modular PC Concept
- EPUB to MOBI Conversion [Left Margin Problem]
- Heroes vs X-men
- Suffering from the Plasma Screen Burn-In Blues?