Steve Jobs Resigned From Apple
Considering that Apple is a company that feeds off of the singular vision of its CEO, I’m very curious to see what the new CEO, Tim Cook, has in store.
Thanks for the head’s up, Tom!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Pac-Man's Birthday, ROCCAT Mice, and More ift.tt/1ekRfw0 1 hour ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Wireless Audio, iTunes Credit, Perfect Rice, More ift.tt/1AhmC4y 1 day ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: 2DS and 3DS Discounts, iTunes Credit, More ift.tt/1R6ROHR 1 day ago
- #Lifehacker - Today's Best Deals: Your Favorite Shaver, Cheap Swimwear, and More ift.tt/1LllRID 2 days ago
- #Kotaku - Today's Best Gaming Deals: Red vs. Blue, Xbox One Bundle, and More ift.tt/1c4TZfk 2 days ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 560,154 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…