Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
沙巴体育怎么玩baia is seeking a dynamic teacher to teach ballet, tap, modern, musical theatre and contemporary dance, up to the level of advanced.
- Teach multiple disciplines.
Manage examination entries and supervise examinations.
- Choreograph solo,duet and large group numbers for our annual dance show.
Produce and direct dance shows.
- Plan/schedule Classes and Assessments for the term.
Feedback to the parents progress of the students.
- Manage and work within a set budget for the year.
Budget will include provisions for the dance shows and other events, teaching resources and equipment.
- Bachelors in Dance, or equivalent.
- Qualified as a Registered Teacher with the British Ballet Organisation (BBO), to enable entry of students in annual examinations of Ballet, Tap, Modern and Jazz (up to Advanced Grades); or willing to obtain qualification .
- Have or willing to obtain the National Association of Teachers of Dancing (NATD) contemporary Registered Teachers Status (RTS).
- At least 3 years experience teaching dance. Experience following syllabus work from ages 3 years up to adults and also have experience choreography.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills. Be able to efficiently work towards multiple deadlines.
- Competitive package. Generous holiday, competitive pay, accommodation, flight allowance.
- Career growth. Opportunities for additional responsibilities and entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Part of Kuwait-leading company with a global vision of success. Focused on delivering top quality education to our students and sending them to the best performing arts colleges in the world.
bsk is proud of its reputation for academic, sporting and creative excellence. bsk is also proud of its reputation for offering the widest range of extracurricular activities of any school in the region. most of all, bsk is proud of the achievements of its students that provide the evidence for the claim to be kuwait’s premier school.