Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
Applicants must be confident, enthusiastic have a high standard of customer service skills with the ability to pass this passion on to customers to delivering great service and a memorable experience. Applicants must be comfortable working within the beverages sector.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Engaging the customer in the brand experience & story.
- Educating consumers with product knowledge.
- Generate sales, using the brand selling method and service policy, systematically looking for link sales, develop loyal customers.
- Give advice & bear in mind the customer’s priorities.
- Know and reach individual sales targets & promotion targets.
- Master and systematically use the brands service & selling methods. Systematically link sales and loyalise the customer.
- Collate information about competitors, customer feedback & any important situation occurring at the POS
- Track, collate and comment on shop trends and performance results
- Excellent attitude with customers & team
- Know how to introduce the brand
- People & service orientated, neat appearance, wears a clean, pressed uniform
- Product technical expertise
- Nationality – Chinese/Russian preferred
- Sales / Customer service experience in Beverage industry is a must
- Well – groomed person
- Excellent communication skills
- Business sense
the dulsco story began over 83 years ago – as always, by finding a solution to a problem. a british trading ship at anchor in the arabian gulf needed able bodied men to help bring its cargo of foodstuffs and clothing ashore. it was mohammed khan abdulla mirza abdulla – father of present dulsco chairman abdul aziz mohammed khan abdulla – who supplied the men for the job, at dulsco, we still consider ourselves to be the region’s first stevedoring company. but today, it is just one of thousands of people solutions and environmental solutions we provide to more than 3,500 companies and organizations across the middle east.