The ACCA or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an accountancy body in the United Kingdom which offers a Chartered Certified Accountant qualification around the world. With its partnership with the UAE-AAA (Accountants and Auditors Association), the program gives qualification to accountants in Dubai沙巴体育怎么玩 and the UAE. It is one of the most recognized finance qualifications in the UK and in the region.
Facts about the ACCA:
- There are more than 320,000 qualified accountant members of ACCA and more than 480,000 students around the world.
- The ACCA was founded on November 30, 1904. It’s an institution built for more than 100 years!
- The first president of the ACCA is Arthur Priddle. He founded the values of ACCA namely opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability.
- The MSc with University of London combines the ACCA Qualification with a Masters in Professional Accountancy
Majority of the ACCA members (51%) are under 40 years old.
- About 89% of employers hire ACCA certified accounting professionals
- From 12,500 members, now it has 320,000 members with ACCA qualification
What are the Benefits of taking an ACCA course?
- An ACCA course lets you become a Chartered Certified Accountant. It is a recognized certification in finance or management.
- The largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body in the world is the ACCA. ACCA is the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body in the world, with over 320,000 members. Students came from 170 different countries around the world.
- An ACCA certification is recognized by employers and clients. Thus, creating better career prospects.
- If you’re seeking career growth, ACCA course provides you with skills necessary to climb up to senior management positions.
- Skills and knowledge gained by taking An ACCA course is highly in-demand by employers.
- ACCA course is not a theory course. It prepares students to graduate with practical skills such as management and strategy.
What are the requirements to take an ACCA course?
to be qualified for the program, three gcses and two a levels in five subjects including maths and english are required. professionals should have at least 3 years relevant work experience. you will have to pass about 13 examinations and go through the course for 3 to 4 years.