Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
the arabian gulf university (agu) is seeking two native english speaking professionals to provide english language instruction in its pre-medical english programme, foundation program. these positions also include assisting in programme development and general departmental/program duties.
- Contact hours are up to 18 per week, but instructors will also have regular office hours during which they will monitor and counsel students.
- Work may also include providing guidance in preparing abstracts and presentations with other senior year groups at AGU.
- An MA in TESOL or Applied Linguistics, or an MEd is essential.
- A plus would be PG Diploma in English Language teaching (online certificates will not be considered).
- A minimum of 5 years experience at tertiary level is preferred as so is experience in teaching in the Arab world.
- Knowledge of medicine and moodle would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Competitive 12 month tax free salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Other allowances include transport
- Furniture allowance
- Annual return air ticket from country of origin to Manama,Bahrain.
- Health insurance is included.
- Annual leave is of 60 calendar days + public holidays
- With an end of contract benefit of one basic salary per year.
the idea to build the arabian gulf university was based on the belief in the importance of university and higher level education in the gulf cooperation council (gcc) society. this would be the start of satisfying the needs of gcc countries in terms of specialists and experts in various occupational fields connected to society.