Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
the primary function of this role is to provide day to day support to the ceo. the individual needs to be highly efficient, proactive and professional who can manage ceo’s demanding schedule. prior experience in similar position is essential.
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO ensuring professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails.
- Oversee the emails, including strictly private and confidential communication.
- Prepare correspondence, compose letters and responses;
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Organize travel arrangements, including visas, accommodation as and when required.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to other senior management, when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks flexibly and deliver work on deadlines
- Effective coordination with other offices globally
- Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.
- Respectfully takes direction from CEO.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
educated to degree level or equivalent. 15 plus years of relevant experience; 5 to 7 years supporting top level executives.
- Detail oriented, discreet, diplomatic, dependable, proactive, with a sophisticated approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a good listener
- Problem solving and high level of organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant and courteous manners required.
- Organized and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate (excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)