Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
沙巴体育怎么玩to drive fire truck with firefighting crew in response to fire and to the scene of emergency and operate fire pump and other firefighting systems mounted on fire vehicles.
- To turn out & drive the fire tender & other special emergency appliance and to operate the fire pumps and fixed fire fighting systems at fire or non-fire emergencies at facilities involving flammables and hazardous materials.
- Participate in Scheduled drills and tactical exercises based on site specific PIPs, and also to participate in joint emergency exercises.
- To carry out day to day checks of Fire vehicles and scheduled testing of Fire pumps and other built in firefighting systems on them.
- To carry out scheduled topography familiarization visits to facilities and the areas surrounding them.
- To follow orders on the correct handling and maintenance of all firefighting equipment as may issued by superiors. Management from time to time.
- Respond to major emergencies as Emergency Management Procedures & Procedures beyond the call of duty hours.
- Passed Secondary School Certification examination in the country of origin
- Six month fireman’s training at any Govt. Institution
- Possession of valid UAE driving license for driving heavy vehicles
- The jobholder should have minimum of five years experience as regular fireman in operationally busy fire brigade, preferably of a large petrochemical refinery complex: of which two years as heavy fire vehicle driver.