Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
- Meet and escort guests to their rooms after arriving from the airport having completed the registration procedures at the airport reception.
- Prepare next day’s VIP arrival list, along with amenities requisition and check the previous night’s no shows and pull out amenities accordingly.
- Order and ensure timely delivery of amenities for all arrivals and in-house VIP and suite guests.
- Check arrival list for the following day, allocate rooms for VIP guests and guests with special requests.
- Inspect the rooms of all VIP and suite guests prior to their arrival at the hotel. Update and maintain guest history files.
- Escort arriving guests to their rooms whenever possible after the registration procedure has been completed at the front desk or at the Executive Club / Premier Leisure Club reception.
- Attend to special requests made by VIP and suite guests prior to, during or after their stay.
- Support managers at the airport to meet VIP guests.</li
- Prepare the daily guest amenity list and distribute it to the respective department.
- Prepare and distribute the daily guest amenity list, Guest remarks and feedback report.
- Provide tours of the hotel and its facilities as requested.
- Prepare special letters (i.e. Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon etc) and welcome letters for all VIP guests
沙巴体育怎么玩this position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes:
- Fully furnished shared accommodation
- Laundry services
- Free transport to and from your place of work
- Meals during working hours
- Medical coverage as well as accident insurance
- Bi-annual flight allowance
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
- Retail and leisure discounts
沙巴体育怎么玩the ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues
- Should have a Secondary School Certificate or Degree
- A minimum of 2 years guest service experience in a 5 star hotel
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Applications as well as Front Office Applications (Opera)
- Additional language is an added value
- Fluent in written and spoken English
jumeirah hotels & resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. the company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. building on this success, in 2004 jumeirah group became a member of dubai holding - a collection of leading dubai-based businesses and projects - in line with a new phase of growth and development for the group.