Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
an opportunity has arisen for a housekeeping attendant to join housekeeping department in jumeirah al naseem. the main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time, report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform and provide a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers to ensure Jumeirah Standards are complied with.
- Constantly being aware of the room status on assigned blocks and public areas and ensures that assigned blocks including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways, and service pantries are kept safe and clean and to report any defects to team leaders to ensure that the cleanliness and the orderliness in the assigned areas are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipment on assigned blocks is kept cleaned and good working order at all times in order to attain maximum life span of all housekeeping machines.
- Ensure complete understanding of and adheres to the policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety to ensure accurate procedures are followed in case of emergency.
- Ensure complete understanding in handling housekeeping cleaning chemicals and other equipment to guarantee safety while at work.
- Ensure daily involvement in stocking and organizing supplies so certain adequate supplies are provided to hotel guests.
- Refresh towels, linen, toilet amenities, room amenities, etc. to maintain a comfortable environment for all guests in the resort.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
the ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- You must have a least 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in a 5 Star hotel or its equivalent
- You must be at least high school graduate or must have a formal housekeeping training certificate
- Should communicate English effectively
沙巴体育怎么玩jumeirah hotels & resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. the company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. building on this success, in 2004 jumeirah group became a member of dubai holding - a collection of leading dubai-based businesses and projects - in line with a new phase of growth and development for the group.