Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
this position will provide strategic and operational direction to human resources and administration department to one of our business units. direct organizational structuring and staffing, and oversee the supervision of all managerial, professional and support staff in each organizational component.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an employee-oriented and performance-based culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, teamwork, high performance and quality;
- Interact with senior managers by driving the human resources strategy that supports business objectives;
- Lead/facilitate the activities of HR Department, including recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, environmental, health and safety, organizational development and training, payroll, labor relations, affirmative action, and risk management by application of professional knowledge and personal judgment to a variety of technical personnel and managerial issues;
- Prepare and control the development of budget for the function; prepare forecasts of necessary funds for staffing; present, justify and defend programs / policies; monitors and approves expenditures; discusses and resolves budget issues; implements adjustments as necessary;
- Oversee the hiring & separation process of labour staff & help contain labor cost within agreed parameters;
- Ensure implementation of labor laws and requirements under various legislations;
- Defend the interest of the company and protect it from legal liabilities through timely advice and action;
- Review job descriptions, job advertisements, screening application forms and short listing of applicants;
- Partner with department managers on manpower planning and identify the staffing needs.
- Manage, organize and coordinate all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running and function of the whole office and to ensure work is being executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Develop, implement and monitor admin policies and procedures ensuring adherence to the same;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management and templates within the company, manage electronic filing systems;
- Manage the contact database and prepare regular status report updates, organize facilities management of the office, office licensing and lease contracts;
- Ensure effective rendering of services including housekeeping, security, cafeteria, transport, office;
- Equipment, Vehicles, etc. to enable smooth flow of day to day operations. Prepare monthly reports as and when required;
- Handle day-to-day administration of the company, which involves processing invoices, interaction with clients, vendor management, security etc;
- Arrange and book all travel arrangements of the business associates & the staff members;
- Handle the accommodation arrangements locally and abroad;
- Develop and manage budget, review operating costs and suggest cost-saving measures.
arabian international company, corporate headquarter is based in jeddah, saudi arabia. we are a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel, process equipment, plate work, storage tanks, pipe spools and towers with state of the art fabrication facilities in saudi arabia, united arab emirates, united kingdom and china in addition to two dedicated engineering offices in egypt & jordan. aic is also a part of the attieh group based in saudi arabia, which was founded in 1956.