Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
its engineer will be selected based on their specific background relevant to the particular contract package. he is responsible to assist resident engineer by providing support to its aspects of the administrative, technical and operational functions necessary for the day to day operation of the project. the its engineer is also responsible to co-ordinate various activities being supervised by other engineers on the contract package to which he is assigned.
Duties And Responsibilities
- ITS Engineer will provide supervision of systems design input, specification interpretation, deployment, testing and integration of traffic system components, such as RVDS, Bluetooth, CCTV cameras, Dynamic message signs and ITS component related installation.
- Review and approve integration and systems test plans.
- Review and recommend to Sr ITS Specialist for approval of FSDD.
- Ensure the Contractor’s compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Ensure all workmanship and materials are inspected.
- Ensure coordination with other Contractors.
- Review and approve the Contractor’s shop drawings.
- Support RE to check personnel, equipment and material costs for all Variation Orders and Change Orders required under the terms of the Contract.
- Inspect safety conditions and inform the Contractor of construction safety violations and follow up action to be taken.
- Attend all ITS related meetings, and prepare written minutes for distribution.
- Review correspondence and prepare responses for signature.
- Provide all photographs before, during, and after construction necessary to provide adequate documentation of changes in site and adjacent structures.
- Provide a “punch list” and final inspection.
- Check and approve “as-built” drawings submitted by the Contractor and maintain a status log.
Experience And Qualification
- Relevant Degree from a recognized University coupled with a minimum of 8 years industry experience.
- Proven ITS construction supervision experience.
- Dubai experience preferred however candidates from outside will be considered
founded in 1944, parsons corporation --- an engineering, construction, technical, and professional services firm --- is a leader in diverse markets, focusing on infrastructure, defense, security, and construction.