Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
The Production Executive creates a link between Client Servicing Department, printing Suppliers and posting Teams.
Using graphics software, he develops production of designs in accordance with site condition, coordinates with external vendors to ensure deadlines for printing orders are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
The Production Executive must be:
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken; other languages (Arabic, French, Thai) are a plus but not mandatory.
- Able to display evidence of a technical background
- Able to visit sites for verification of artworks size
- Able to check quality and dimensions of printed materials
Evidence of the following is also desirable:
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to details
AED 6000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 3 year experience as Production Executive/Graphic Designer in Outdoor Media
- Skilled in printing files preparation
- Extensive knowledge of materials and technical specifications related to printing process
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Other software (AutoCAD, Corel Draw) are an advantage
- Degree in Graphic Design is advantageous although other Arts and Design subjects will be accepted
- Familiar with price determination
- Familiar with databases management
- Driving license is an advantage