Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
The purpose of this position is to oversee the procurement and purchasing function within the Group.
- * Manage supplier non-conformance’s and adherence to the follow up process
- Coordinate production schedules with Production, Sales and Operations
- Coordinate the daily production meeting and weekly production forecast meeting
- Coordinate the weekly backlog, production and product forecast reporting
- Quality control while maintaining required ISO standards, managing quality audits
- Implement and operation of all Customer Care Portal (CCP) related services
- Implement and Review Supplier contracts
- Monitor and report on Supplier performance
- Implement and monitor purchasing strategies (including price/volume negotiations, maximise rebate schemes and planning, adherence to multi-quote policy, supplier capacity, lead times, ethical purchasing practice)
- Minimum 5 -6 years of experience in a manufacturing company as procurement manager for direct & indirect spend.
- Management experience of at least 3 people is critical
- Business degree preferably in procurement.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good administration background, customer support, Logistics, Operations, or IT.
What’s On Offer
the salary on offer is 20,000 aed – 25,000 aed per month (inclusive of housing, basic, transport) you will be entitled to health care (family), insurance (family), flights as additional benefits.
michael page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. we recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. businesses we work with range from smes to global blue-chip organisations.