Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
沙巴体育怎么玩this role is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates for our vacancies. the successful candidate will be able to attract strong individuals and to ensure lasting and successful placements. the goal is to exceed line managers expectations and to add value to their departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders to get a clear view of their strategic and business objectives and hiring needs;
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy;
- Research into competitors and marketplace;
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels;
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility;
- Conduct in-depth interviews, follow-up references and check credits;
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries;
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion;
- Assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process;
- Network and build long-lasting internal and external industry relationships
- Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function);
- Research and develop recruiting.
- Proven working experience in recruiting – preferably in engineering or construction ;
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes ;
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruiting software ;
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection ;
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools ;
- Excellent knowledge of an area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices);
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills ;
- Integrity and confidentiality, proactive ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
arabian international company, corporate headquarter is based in jeddah, saudi arabia. we are a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel, process equipment, plate work, storage tanks, pipe spools and towers with state of the art fabrication facilities in saudi arabia, united arab emirates, united kingdom and china in addition to two dedicated engineering offices in egypt & jordan. aic is also a part of the attieh group based in saudi arabia, which was founded in 1956.