Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
exciting career opportunity in the procurement function, in the capacity of regional supply and inventory planning capability lead, amea, based in cairo – bu, egypt.
A Regional Supply & Inventory Planning Capability COE Lead is responsible for design and maintenance of policies and procedures around the Supply and Inventory Planning processes within the region. This role is also responsible for driving team development, capability and continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for continuous improvement for supply and inventory planning, processes and tools in the region
- Provide key inputs in the boundary setting and management process, including working on recommendations with Category Product Supply Director on target priorities, supporting design of scenarios and inventory simulation models
- Set policies and procedures for inventory levels, cycle time, throughput, and working capital
- Responsible for monitoring, improving and sustaining better metrics such as CFR, DIOH, IQR, etc.
- Develop and maintain certification and training programs for supply and material planning teams in the region. Work with Supply Planning Managers to create individual development plans for the Supply and Material Planners
- Work with Global COE to share best practices and escalate improvement opportunities from the region
- Responsible for monitoring current technology adoption and effectiveness
- Responsible for technology roadmap – continually assessing additional needs for tools and technology and the path to get there
- Participate in innovation and commercialization projects
- Provide best practices, both internal to Mondelez as well as external benchmarks, in support of development of replenishment strategies for raw/pack materials, vendor collaboration
- Provide best practices, both internal to Mondelez as well as external benchmarks, in support of development of business continuity plans for key strategic supplier
mondelēz international was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. with billion dollar brands such as cadbury, oreo, belvita, milka and trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.