Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
- Analyse and report on sales strategic programs KPIs, and provide supportive information for enriching sales decision making process
- Develop a full reporting dashboards and analytical sales platforms ensuring accurate and timely delivery of information to management
- Execute different deep dive analyses to identify root causes of issues, performance gaps and provide competitive and profitability analysis on different analytical dimensions.
- Conduct post-mortem analysis for launched activities for gauging performance and/or corrective actions recommendations
- Monitor all sales KPI’s performance and provide periodic reports on targets achievements on different level of areas .i.e. products, channels, regions…
- Supervise and implement a comprehensive transformation of current and planned monitors and dashboards into automated platforms with DWH( Data warehouse) and other source systems.
- Execute and maintain various data universes via DWH for different Sales functions for ensuring fast and smooth flow of information in a user-friendly manner.
- Develop diversified data marts and data dumps for internal use with DWH and create own data repository using available tools for efficient and timely delivery of data.
- Co-ordinate the translation of Sales unit data requirements with DWH and map/plan for data system integration in alignment between DWH and data source systems as per business needs
- Supervise the reporting standards and definitions and ensure the alignment with marketing and corporate standards and official reports.
- Contribute in the deployment of new reporting and analytics projects/tools and provide requirement docs and business cases for new models, tools, and systems in addition to the co-ordination with all other concerned departments and/or external entities
- Contribute in building up data governance rules, guidelines and polices that maintain excellent levels of data accuracy, consistency and stability for business use.
- Develop and manage Dashboards and Reports library/repository for each sales function with manageable access per different managerial/beneficiary level ( access/security management)
- co-ordinate with Research teams on the collection and viability use of qualitative data of on ground sales performance, i.e. Retail audit analysis, VOC. Customer satisfaction surveys
- Perform other duties as required by HOD and Management
- MBA /Masters’ Degree is preferable
- Sales and/or Marketing knowledge and background
- Excellent command of English language
- Analytical thinking capability
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Knowledge and operational use of Excel, MS Access and Power point
- SQL skilful hand writer for data extraction
- Data manipulation skills
- Data base management skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytical tools ( SPSS, SAS,….)
- Experience in building and using data Universes and business objects dashboards
- Understanding of DWH,BI and Data marts structure
business administration / sales & marketing/ statistics or equivalent from an accredited university.
mobily is a saudi company and the commercial name for etihad etisalat co. it is pioneer in the telecom & information technology sector in saudi arabia which launched its business on 25th, may, 2005 and became the fastest growing companies in the world and its brand has become one of the strongest brands in the world telecom sector.
mobily continued its leadership strategy to stay an inspiring source in redefining concepts and sustain the competition change by being one of the major pioneer companies locally, regionally, and internationally. its leadership sustainability transformed the social responsibility concepts in the kingdom dramatically.