Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
jobs at this level are responsible for managing customer service team, supporting operations planning, resolving complex/technical customer queries and driving action plans to address the issue. in addition, they are responsible for analyzing billing and collections process; analyzing risk involved and mitigate risk.
- Develops and monitors customer experience initiatives across conventional channels: outlets, call centers, and field operation.
- Ensuring that each of the initiatives meets the desired objectives and best practice.
- Develops and monitors processes related to customer experience across all conventional channels.
- Perform Mystery shopping across conventional channels to report analyze all issues related to customer experience.
- Ensures improvement to customer-facing systems and processes in order to positively impact customer experience across all conventional channels.
- Flags customer experience issues and ensures that the preventive measures are applied to avoid all such issues in future.
- Identify and map customer experience processes that need improvement, identify potential solutions, analyze root causes and rally the right associates and resources to assist with updates/changes.
- Continual learning about CX best practices by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and testing experiences in conventional channels.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with key department partners to manage different project expectations.
- Use customer data to make recommendations on differentiating the customer experience with consideration/awareness of business objectives and technical constraints.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders periodically.
- Outline project success metrics, analyze outcomes, report on and outline project next steps.
- Report and monitor the conventional channels KPIs and plan KPIs corrective actions to be achieved.
- Proven work experience in customer experience conventional channels or similar.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in using customer journey, process development, and data mining.
- Capability of managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines projects in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to handle the work stress and to organize projects, tell stories, and advocate for customer experience opportunities using a variety of tools including MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and operate with an entrepreneurial mindset.
bachelor’s degree in business administration ,marketing , mis or relevant field.
2 – 4 years of experience in customer service, hospitality/technology/telecommunication industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in business acumen.
- Intermediate proficiency in STC’s products/services.
- Intermediate proficiency in sales planning and process.
- Intermediate proficiency in recognizing needs and targeting customers.
沙巴体育怎么玩stc is the leading telecommunication services provider in the country, with strong regional presence which enables. stc to deliver a variety of distinguished services to all customers and eventually delivering growth to shareholders.