Address, Email, Phone Number
SOCIAL WORK – FAMILY CASE MANAGER
- Family Interviews and Individual Plan Preparation and Monitoring
- Child and Family Advocacy and Assistance
- Accurate Documentation and Reporting
- Mission-driven and Passionate about Children and Families’ Well-being
FAMILY CASE MANAGER (AUGUST 2015 – PRESENT)
DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SERVICES, HAMILTON COUNTY, IN
- Quickly promoted from Practicum Student to Family Case Manager.
- Ensure safety, stability, and permanence of children through conducting interviews to help establish appropriate courses of action, providing parents with referrals for needed services, conducting supervised family visits, as well as preparing for and attending court hearings.
- Establish positive relationships with school administration and counselors in Hamilton County schools.
- Ensure all steps are taken within the required timeframes and all documentation and written reports are accurate and promptly submitted according to state regulations.
PRACTICUM STUDENT (MAY 2015 – JULY 2015)
DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SERVICES, HAMILTON COUNTY
- Assisted Family Case Manager in assessing child safety and helped establish appropriate courses of action for families.
- Formed relationships with school administration and counsellors in county schools.
BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB, MUNCIE, IN
- Mentored children, tutored students, and supervised recreation time three times a week for a year.
LIFE CARE NURSING HOME, FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Activities Director in planning and executing activities, visited residents in their rooms, and provided companionship for several years.
Ball State University Muncie, IN, 2015
Bachelor of Social Work
CANS Completion Certification, 2016
Child and Family Team Meeting Facilitator Certification, 2015