Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
沙巴体育怎么玩the stock keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- Receive merchandize, count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information and inspect its quality to report discrepancies.
- Classify, store and tag items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedures and items ‘characteristics, in order to ensure timely finding and release of products.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Shop Manager.
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Self – Development
- Change and Adaptability Initiative
azadea group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the middle east and africa. since its inception in 1978, the group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics.