Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alerts
the role of videographer within the content team, reporting to the head of content. he/she will also be responsible for designing images & assets for company portfolio of clients & brands.
- Producing content from start to finish for the Company portfolio
- Supporting Head of Content
- Assist with production of artwork
- Supporting creative brainstorming sessions
- Test and learn across all platforms
- Creating assets for Company clients, either direct or for our media publications
- Creating assets for own company and any new media brands the company chooses to work with
沙巴体育怎么玩key skills / requirements
the successful candidate will be extremely creative, organized and talented with design work:
- Fresh graduation to two years’ experience
- Portfolio of work
- Video shooting ability, text overlay and assets for video, cinemographs, gifs etc
- Having worked on production of commercial videos is crucial
- Knowledge of the key video editing software including Adobe Suite
- Arabic ability is a bonus
- Expect on camera equipment, new media devices
The successful candidate will be a strong fit for the growing Company team and the following will be expected:
- Bring a positive attitude to work with problem solving attitude.
- Living and breathing our values.
- Working towards our company mission and vision.
- Promoting Company as a great place to work.
- Supporting the team across other activities we participate in to achieve team goals.
- Teaching others your skills and learning from others to grow.
- Attracting new talent to the organization.