Best Video Podcast Ever, Apple’s Quick Tip of the Week

For you Mac Newbies out there

mac-genius.png

I captured this image using the key commands,

command + shift + 4

March 30, 2008 - Posted by | Geeks and Gadgetry, Mac, Science and Technology, Software, Video

1. I use “command + shit + 4″ at every possible opportunity. ;P

Macs are full of good, useful shortcuts …if you know them, …especially during startup. Seeing as you’re a new ‘juice drinker’, here’s a good reference list to start with (or end all?).

Comment by DT | March 30, 2008

2. I just googled ‘juice drinker’ and I think I’m insulted??? (shrug shoulders)

Anyways, thanks for the link.

Holy Crap! that’s a whole lot of short cuts.

Comment by xraytech | March 30, 2008

3. No insult… ‘kinda six-degrees off from “Drinking the Kool-Aid” (Jonestown Massacre reference).

Mike refers to his new-found obsession computer usage as “drinking the Apple juice”.

“You have taken your first step into a larger world.”

Comment by DT | March 30, 2008

4. Yeah, now where do I get the “Black T-shirt”?

Comment by xraytech | March 30, 2008

5. I do like my Mac, but man, I have to say that when I start hearing Mac users saying things like “drinking the juice” and “You have taken your first step into a larger world,” I just about want to sell the thing and stop using computers altogether. Just go ride my motorcycle and give up on the computer cults once and for all. 🙂

Comment by Joe | March 31, 2008

6. Let’s not forget that these are just tools to enhance our lives, not religious cults.

I’m pretty sick of all the fanboy-ism regardless of how awesome and sleek and sexy and wonderful and stupendous my Mac is.

😉

In all seriousness though, there are better things in life to be “fanatic” about. And let’s not forget that I started MCOJ as a place to share cool stories and links and intelligent & entertaining discourse.

Comment by Mike | March 31, 2008

7. Ok, are you guys really freaking out about this? Did you actually think I was serious because I didn’t use an emoticon? WTF!?!

IT WAS ALL A JOKE! REMEMBER HUMOR, PEOPLE!?!

I seriously can’t believe you two. Wow…simply amazing.

Comment by DT | March 31, 2008