Google Chrome OS
If you are hearing about Google’s foray into the operating system war for the first time, then I humbly thank you for being a follower of Morning Cup O’ Joe. When Google broke the news on its blog last night, the entire web was abuzz.
As a friend of mine pointed out, Google’s business model is about gathering information on you, profiling essentially, in order to build an accurate marketing model. Knowing this, would you still use the Google Chrome OS?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Morning Cup ‘O Joe is a group blog where friends can share anything they find cool or nifty on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on Twitter: @mcojblog
Enjoy your stay!
Choose Your Brew
- @AngeloAlcid @SigmaRue A friend that I fly with in Elite: Dangerous just posted a new set of screenshots. flickr.com/photos/ra226/a… 4 weeks ago
- @AngeloAlcid @SigmaRue Yes. Yes I can. :) 1 month ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Cost of security for Trump Tower NYC bc family didn't want to move: $183 mil/yr Budget for National Endowment Arts/Humani… 1 month ago
- I still get a kick out of Chuck Norris memes. youtube.com/watch?v=QwLesQ… 2 months ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Official Trump Inauguration Poster. Sadly, the "grammar challenge" appears to be *too* great for this White House. https:/… 2 months ago
Cups O' Joe Served
- 566,149 sips
Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Ultra Ever Dry Bernard on Ultra Ever Dry Mike on Transporter – An alterna… Bernie on Transporter – An alterna… Adecmr on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Brittany Brave (@Roc… on RED HANDS–Walk off the… Dawn on LEGO Great Ball Contraption… Dawn on Star Wars Main Title Theme (Vo… » Hacking scie… on I Want To Live! Orcatek on Google Store View Bernard on Human Planet Bernard on Artemis | Spaceship Bridge…
Site infoMorning Cup O' Joe
Blog at WordPress.com.